Monday, July 20, 2009

Melting...And Loving It!

Over the weekend, the Barber family headed down to Diamond Fork in Spanish Fork Canyon to go camping. It also happened to be the big 6-0 birthday for my beautiful mom. (Although how we got her to spend it camping is beyond me!) It was brutally hot, but we still had a fantastic time.

Bryce and I:Mom and I:
Trying to stay cool:Someone loves his Grandma:Cole absolutely loved Randa's dog Buckley. I adore this picture:That's the only way I could keep him in the baby prison:Ahhh...teenagers:With Great-Grandma:Going hiking!
Trying to cool off in the river:Tammy & Jaycee:Party Girls? Yikes.Thuggin' it - silly birthday hat style:Happy Birthday, Mom!

5 comments:

Laura said...

How fun! You passed my house when you went to Diamond Fork, FYI. You should have visited (as if you'd known). Anyway, looks like you had a good time enjoying summer and splendor!

Shay said...

Looks like a fun weekend. I wish we could have traded camping spots, yours by far looks more shady. I also love the pic of Cole on the dog, especially that his little piggies are so visible. Your mom does not look 60! Hopefully you get her youthful genes.

Nancy Allen said...

What great shots of Cole - especially love the one on Buckley. We had a great time - I'll never forget my 60th!
Mom

Cassie said...

I still can't believe your mom is 60. Could she be more gorgeous? The slideshow you made was perfect. It was fun camping trip, even if it was sweltering hot. I loved the sometimes tight bike trail we found. Buckley and Cole? Fantastic.

Also fantastic? "And then Kung-Fu Panda says: Oh my tenders!"

jenn said...

I could only dream to look as fantastic as your mom at 60. She is one classy lady!

I'm so glad we got to pop on up for a couple of hours on Friday. It was hot, I agree, but worth it! Darling pictures of Cole, as usual.

PS- you did such a great job with your Mom's party. It was so fun to hear all those great memories about her!