Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Can't Help It!!!

There's so many cliches about being a mom that you find out are totally true once you have kids. One is that your baby is the cutest thing in the whole world. I find myself taking pictures and videos of things Cole does that I just can't believe and think are so adorable, even while I know that children everywhere do these things. Anyway, please indulge me while I share some of my most favorite recent shots:

Every time I look at these pictures, for some reason Limp Biskit's "Keep Rolling" just pops into my head.
I love the far-away existential look on his face in this one, you can tell he's thinking very deep thoughts....or else, you know, he's just freaked out about being outside for the first time. Whatever.
In this one, I enjoy how the sweet potatoes have formed a frowny face:
And finally, I was cooking the other day, and I look up and he's peeking around the couch at me with this huge smile on his face:
How can I help but whip out the camera all the time? :)

5 comments:

Cassie said...

Endulge away. I love seeing his sweet face.

Stacey said...

He is just adorable! Love it!

Aprile said...

Snap it up! Time goes by so fast, and every memory in a photo is worth it.

Mom of three ♥ said...

He is super adorable! We need to see you guys soon. Our kids are all growing up so fast!

Becky said...

I don't blame you -- what a cutie!