Thursday, March 19, 2009

Happy Birthday to You!

Happy Birthday to a fantastic husband, father, friend, and son! Bryce is turning the big 29 today, and I just wanted him to know how much I love him. Thanks for being my best friend and a wonderful father to Cole. Thank you also for being so forgiving when I do stupid things - like make plans on your birthday. (Yep, that's right. Worst wife of the year award right here.) To top it off, at our "birthday celebration" last night, I served a delicious dinner of muffins and eggs:

"Wrapped" your present in a Christmas bag. (And yes, those are paper towels, not tissue paper.)

And endeavored to get Cole's attention during the gift giving. (Nearly impossible when he's in his bouncy chair.)
On the other hand, I hope you enjoyed your "Dangerous Book for Boys" (trouble, I know), and signed Ute football.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRYCE - WE LOVE YOU!!!


4 comments:

ryanziwi said...

Happy Birthday Bryce! I wish I could be there with you to throw around the 'pig skin'. One year away from 30 - it's not as bad as it sounds! Love you Bro, Ryan.

Jenessa said...

Happy Birthday, Bryce!

Cassie said...

B-Rice- you are great. I truly enjoy your company and love seeing you treat my Yell right.

Thanks again for your computer help the other day. :)

jenn said...

Happy Birthday, Bryce!

Chris would be so envious of the football. What a great idea!