Friday, May 25, 2012

Scoots

I may have mentioned this before, but our little Jack doesn't crawl.  Not one bit.  He scoots.  On his butt.  Everywhere.  He scoots so much that he gets little rug burns on his legs.  It's one of the funniest things I've ever seen.  This captures just a hint of the scoot:

 Also, I knew that Cole was a pretty cautious baby, but I'm just realizing how careful he was.  Jack is into everything.  If it's not nailed down, tied down, or glued on, it's fair game.  We've already decided we don't need to buy a paper shredder.  Just give it to Jack and it will be whittled down to tiny scraps within moments.  We're in for it when he starts walking.... 
 

2 comments:

Nancy Allen said...

He is a very busy little boy...it will be lots of fun running after him when he finally decides to walk. You'll be running too, to make sure he doesn't hurt himself.

Cassie said...

Its really a rare vision. Just one of the many reasons that boy has my heart.