Sunday, June 27, 2010

Fun in the Sun

The weather has been so beautiful! It's been awesome to get outside and do some of our favorite things.

Like hiking! (Temple Quarry Trail)
This has to be one of my all-time favorite pictures of Bryce and Cole. So cute!
And swimming with Nana.Flying with Daddy!Nothing like a day at the pool and a good nose pickin'.2 years old going on 16....
And playing at the park with "The Cousins."
Something is amiss with this teeter-totter.Slidin' with Hayley.Discussing stick placement with Mitchell.Did I mention I like sliding?We had so much fun, we even got a trademark cheesy smile complete with squinty eyes. That's the mark of a good time!

4 comments:

jenn said...

Am I mistaken or is that the pool by your parent's house? I LOVED that pool as a kid! Always my favorite when Aunt Nancy would take me there. :) Oh, the memories.

Looks like you've had lots of fun in the sun. Keep it up!

Cole in the sunglasses? Priceless.

Cassie said...

Yell: Not that Cole isn't adorable in all these pictures- cause he sure is. But, I have to say you look FANTASTIC! You are lovely, my dear dear cousin. And you red stripped swimsuit? Me-OW!

Mom of three ♥ said...

I love summer! Cole is so cute and it looks like you have had some fun days.

Josh and Anna said...

I love these pictures, especially the hiking and nose picking and cute park pictures...ok, I like them all:) Happy summer you guys!