Monday, January 25, 2010

So Cranky

Is it just me, or has everyone been SUPER cranky the last week or so? (Sadly, this includes me.) People at work seem just a little less enthused, drivers seem a little more "what the hell" than usual, and Facebook statuses have never been so depressing. Is it the gloomy weather? Post-holiday sadness? The bleak knowledge that Spring is still a good 2 months off with nothing but the "overwhelming excitement" of President's Day to get us through?

Well, whatever the case may be, all I have to do is look at this picture of Cole wearing his socks on his ears (at his insistence) to make me smile. Hang in there, everyone, we can make it!

7 comments:

The Petterssons said...

That is awesome! What a fun personality Cole has. And I think resembles Bryce a lot in this picture

Shay said...

I think Cole should be the poster child of happiness, so cute! It is hard to see the pic. and not smile.
Interesting side note: according to a U.K. psychologist, Jan. 24, is the “most depressing day of the year,” (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6847012/)
I hung up all my V-day decorations today, they just make me happier.

Cassie said...

If that doesn't make you crack a smile- I don't know what does.

Nancy Allen said...

Oh, my grandson - what a card! He'll probably look back and ask you why in the hell you ever took a picture of him with socks on his ears. Priceless.

sweet pickles said...

Add me to the super cranky what the hell list. No doubt.

I am an anti-fan of January in general, but this one has been exceptionally lame.

Thanks for the pic me up!

Jenessa said...

Cole definitely put a smile on my face! Thanks for sharing! Even in the sunshine, January seems to still be a bit depressing. Hopefully we'll all pull out of the 'funk' soon!:)

jenn said...

cute socks, cute teeth, cute boy. He does make things brighter! :)