Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Spooky!

Last Friday, Bryce and I went on a ghost-story tour around Salt Lake with Shannon and Lance. It was super fun, and it was cool to hear all of the local legends. There may have even been a ghost sighting - some of us could swear we saw a nun ghost in the hallway at the old Holy Cross hospital. My favorite story was the one of Jean-Baptiste, a grave robber who was banished to Fremont Island for his crimes and never seen again. (It's true - look it up!) Anyway, it was a good time, and I'd recommend it for a fun Halloween-y date night.

Oooh, spooky, haunted...tour bus.....
We just barely missed Emo's grave - the cemetary had already closed. Shan and I tried to get a picture of "orbs" but were sadly disappointed.Up at the Fort at the U, trying to catch a glimpse of "Clem," the "colorful" (aka icky skirt chaser) ghost that haunts it.I knew it - we got an "orb" on camera! It's spooky, it's creepy, it's......the moon. Oh well, I need to have a ghost story of my own, right?

3 comments:

Cassie said...

How did you organize this? I want to take a ghostly tour of SLC!

Shay said...

So glad you came. It wouldn't have been as fun without you! I liked the "lady in the purple dress" story and the graveyard ones as well.

Shay said...

FYI - I was hoping to see your scary driver picture??