Thursday, October 15, 2009

Look Who's 1!

I just couldn't resist posting my favorite pictures from Cole's birthday. On Friday, we had a little celebration after we got home from work. I ordered from Goodwood thinking Cole would like some potatoes and chicken, but all he wanted to eat was the broccoli.
With Mom...
And Dad...He loves to read, so we bought him some books - I love how studious he is, even while holding it upside down.
We're also trying to encourage walking, so got him something he could push around. He loved taking things in and out of the basket.He also loved his new bathtime toy.The next day, we had our family and friends over. Of course we had to have balloons.
Aunt Carol along with Grandma and Grandpa AllenGrandma and Grandpa Thomsen
We had lots of fun opening presents, everyone was so kind and thoughtful!!! We moved on to the cake, which I knew he may be a little apprehensive about...

What the.....
Hmmm...tasty.....Delicious!!!!!The carnage.Thank you again for the birthday wishes - Cole is certainly blessed with lots of loved ones. Happy Birthday to our little man!

7 comments:

Kelly Porter said...

I'm so sad I missed it! I love how happy he is in every photo!!!

David and Jacquee said...

I cannot believe that he is already 1! Man, time does fly. Looks like you guys are doing great. Miss ya and have a Happy Halloween!

Shay said...

He is adorable! I love how he tackled the cake - so cute! I am glad it was such a good day for him.

Cassie said...

Smashed cupcakes just taste better.

Nancy Allen said...

What great pictures of Cole's first birthday. We had a great time, and I especially liked when he shared his cupcake with me - how come no picture of that?

We love him to pieces!!!

Mom

Mom of three ♥ said...

Looks like he had a fun little party!

Randa Pickle said...

He was so cute on his Birthday. Thanks for including us in the fun. He did enjoy the cake and all the toys', including the clothes.

Randa