Saturday, May 9, 2009

To All the Women in Our Lives

"When I stopped seeing my mother with the eyes of a child, I saw the woman who helped me give birth to myself."
-Nancy Friday

To all those amazing women out there - the ones who grin and bare it when their toddler throws a tantrum in the store, who spend sleepless nights rocking a baby to sleep, or who run to the store at all hours to pick up that one necessary item that you have to have right now - we wish you a Happy Mother's Day. We hope you know how loved you are and what an example you are to both Bryce and I. Hope you have a fantastic day!!!

2 comments:

sweet pickles said...

Happy Mother's Day to you, too. It sure is a good thing, being a mom. (Most always, that is.)

Shay said...

Love the quote! Hope your mother's day went well. When we stop to think about baby hippos, it really puts everything in perspective :)