Thursday, May 15, 2008

It's a Boy!

Bryce and I had our 2nd ultrasound today. Everything is going very well with Lil' Monkey, which is such great news! He was very active during the u/s, and kept waving his hands, kicking his legs, and yawning.
At first, we weren't sure we could get him to cooperate and...ahem...show us the goods, but after a quick trip to the restroom, and some gentle nagging on my part, he lost his shyness. (I love how the u/s tech even colored the photo blue.)
We're very excited, although I'm a little daunted at the thought of all the trouble he will get into. I may need to get some good advice from those of you with those active boys!

8 comments:

The Petterssons said...

Yahoo! A boy! That is great news! Sounds like your pregnancy is going well! Steph

Shay said...

Yeah! Boys are very fun. (And in my experience as teacher they are easier... but I suppose only time will tell) Girls just seem to be a lot more drama.

Cassie said...

I knew it! Congrats Yell! Lil'Monkey sure is getting cute...

jenn said...

Yay for a BOY! Fun, fun, fun. They really are such little monkey's, but I tell you they sure can wrap you around their finger in a snap. When Luke says, "I wub you, mom" I just melt and then it doesn't really matter that he threw shoes in the toilet, colored on the walls or made holes in the sheet rock...he, he! Congratulations!

sweet pickles said...

Congrats. You are certainly in for the ride of your life!

Aprile said...

Whoo-hoo! Boys are the best! And easier I am told. Just watch out for the yellow rain when you change em' Congrats!!

Mom of three ♥ said...

Congrats on the boy!!! I can't wait for you to have him.

Becky said...

I was nervous to have a boy, but I've seriously never loved anyone so much or had so much fun!! Level of activity totally depends on personality...