Monday, December 2, 2013

Pinterest Win!

These girls make work bearable for me.  We figured we act like Relief Society at work...we should make the leap and have a craft night at home!  On the agenda?  Our favorite appetizers and a yarn wreath. 
This is my ball of yarn.  Everyone else's stayed tidily together.  Not mine.  I spent nearly half the night attempting to work knots out of it.  Finally, after I threw it on the floor in disgust, Sheila found pity on me and gave me hers.  I left mine on the floor to show it who is boss. 
Diane had to skip out early, but Sarah, Mandy, Sheila and I pressed on and finished.  We were all pretty proud of ourselves.  (You can't tell, but Sheila is actually happy with her wreath - Smile, Sheila!)
It's a Pinterest Win all around!

1 comment:

jenn said...

SO CUTE!!!!! Easy? Difficult? If it's not too hard, I might attempt one. Yay for you!