Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Buddies

Before I begin, let me apologize for all the "My Cute Child Did This" posts. (Although, seriously, did you see what my cute child did?) I guess I figure that since I don't journal, I've got to get these little gems down while I remember them.

Anyway, Cole has an adorable best friend at University Kids named Isak. They get so excited to see each other every morning, and sit and play all day. Yesterday, I had to pick Cole up from day care, and when I arrived, they were still eating lunch at the little table and chairs. Cole was sitting next to Isak, and had almost eaten his whole plate of potatoes and sandwich. As I walk in, I say "hi" to all the kids, including Isak, who grins at me and starts talking away. You think my little boy would be excited to see me?

Nope. He swings a look to make sure Isak is occupied, and then reaches out, takes pretty much the rest of what's on Isak's plate, and stuffs it into his mouth.

Apparently, when it comes to food, all friendship bets are off.

6 comments:

jenn said...

So funny and cute! Thanks for making me laugh.

And...go ahead and brag away! It's your right as a Mom, for sure!

Mom of three ♥ said...

Cute little friend he has. That's a funny story!

Nancy Allen said...

I love it! The preceding story and picture about Isak and Cole eating his food is hilarious! These are precious things you will laugh and cry about later in life.

Mom

Heidi said...

So funny. Aren't you feeding that kid? Just kidding. He looks so cute with his bud.

Cassie said...

That a boy.

Tammy said...

It must be the Barber in him. Grandpa Barber always said, "we waited for you like one pig waits for another!"