Sunday, November 1, 2009

This is Halloween

We had a fantastic Halloween this year - here are the highlights:

Beth and I dressed as cougars at work. All good fun until your boss hits on you because he doesn't recognize you.As a family costume, Cole was Sebastian, I was Ursula, and Bryce was The Little Mermaid. I give Bryce props for committing to the costume!
Cole had a love/hate relationship with his costume:Kelly threw a Halloween party, so I did a graveyard cake:Motley crew - Wonder Woman, Charlie Chaplin, and a sea witch.Happy Halloween everyone, hope you had a great one!!!

6 comments:

Kelly Porter said...

I could die over your cougar costume! You look so awesome. I decided you need to start acting more like a cougar. Thanks for coming to my party. It was really fun!!!

Strong Family said...

Great costumes! Bryce makes such a lovely mermaid.

Josh and Anna said...

Awesome costumes! I love that your husband was the little mermaid, that is so funny!

Angie said...

What a genius idea about the cougar costume!!!! ha ha ha!!!! I love Bryce's costume....actually the whole family's is awesome!!!! What fun!!

Cassie said...

Your Cougar is SPOT ON!!! That makeup job is killing me. The question now is, can I comment on what I really want to here? I have decided I can:

I must say that you in that Ursula costume? Rack is looking fantastic!!!

Andrea said...

Very very cute!! I am in love with your cake decorating skills! Who knew?