Sunday, November 22, 2009

First Official Haircut

On Saturday, I took Cole to Cookie Cutters for his first official haircut. He's had the "Mommy Special" for the past year, and it was time for a real cut.

An airplane? Super cool!I was so proud of him, he didn't get upset one bit. (Although you will notice the binkie - that was in case of melt-down.) He loved playing in the airplane and watching Mom blow bubbles at him. (And kudos to the stylist - I cannot begin to imagine what a challenging job that must be.)My handsome little man. Congrats on your first haircut, Cole!!!

7 comments:

Mom of three ♥ said...

Cute! Sawyer hates getting his hair cut and it's my sister in law who cuts it. I thought for sure he would be fine with her doing it, but everytime he freaks out when she gets the cutters out! Cole looks cute in the airplane, what a fun place!

Jenessa said...

Isn't that a fun place for haircuts? I took my girls there for Blakeney's first haircut and they both had a great time. He looks handsome with the new do! What a cutie!

Nancy Allen said...

He looks so grown up. Good job Cole! Looking forward to our big day on Wednesday!

Mom

Cassie said...

I believe his first official haircut was actually a "Cousin-Cassie Special"... but it was a secret.

Beck said...

Such a handsome boy! I love cookie cutters. Best place ever for the dreaded haircuts!

jenn said...

What a handsome new "do". Isn't Cookie Cutters the best? Only place Luke will get his hair cut. :)

Angie said...

I think he just totallee grew up for me! Where did the time go?!