Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Brawler

Many of you know Bryce had surgery on Monday, so sorry if you've heard all this before! He had his nose broken, and it's been hard to breathe for a long time. So, they went ahead and took care of all the extra cartilage and smoothed things up a bit. I don't think either of us was quite prepared for how much it would take out of him (and I was definitely not prepared for the passing out he did the night of his surgery), but he's doing great. I want to thank everyone who has helped us out - you have been awesome!!! Here's a pic of my little street fighter.
On two other completely random notes:

While I was waiting for Bryce on Monday, I walked around Salt Lake a bit. I found this house, and it made me absolutely ache to be back in London. Can I get a "Huzzah" from anyone?!
Someone found a new cubby to enjoy....And guess who else loves Mommy's Rainbow vacuum..

5 comments:

burker99 said...

looking good!?! Love the gauze mustache. The face strap is reminiscent of the good old days in headgear! Feel better soon!
Love, Leslie

Nancy Allen said...

Can Cole come over and vacuum at my house too?

So glad Bryce is over the worst part - watch out Brad Pitt!

Mom

Cassie said...

Bryce's nose looks great! Thanks again for hosting the Barber Family Party yesterday. Those brownie sundaes were heaven sent.

David and Jacquee said...

Yikes! I hope that Bryce is able to heal quickly. And on a random note... I love the open mouth smile that Cole gives. Its adorable!

Randa Pickle said...

Yuch, his face looks so sore. I'm sorry he had to do this done, but I hope that it will help him feel better. I love the house that looks like it is London. Cole has so much fun exploring.

I hope you love your Rainbow, I love mine.

Love ya, Thanks for the yummy sundaes.

Randa