Saturday, September 26, 2009

17 Again

Our friends Heather and Chad got married last night, and so last week, the girls had a good old fashioned bachelorette party. We played the underwear matching game...(basically, buy a bunch of ugly, cheap underwear and vote on which one matches which person. Then, you get to wear them all night.)And had delicious raspberry chocolate cake...
And gave Heather ridiculously ugly "lingerie."
The wedding was a great time, and we had a little fun with the fact that I was the only non-bridesmaid...
Cole was incredibly good, and Bryce was so nice to watch him while we talked. Cole has learned to back down stairs, but it's hilarious, because he turns and starts backing up a good 6 feet from the stairs.
Happy Wedding, Heather and Chad!

6 comments:

The Petterssons said...

Great times!

Mom of three ♥ said...

Love the pics, I am still debating if I am going to be putting the wedding ones on my blog.. But I think for sure I will add the one with you in it! That was awesome.

We need to get together again soon!

Nancy Allen said...

Great pictures of the fun party - especially like the underwear look you all modeled. Cole looks so grown up! Can't believe he is almost one.
Love,
Mom

Cassie said...

The picture of you as a non-brdiesmaid? PRICELESS! How I love you, Yell.

Cassie said...

The picture of you as a non-brdiesmaid? PRICELESS! How I love you, Yell.

Jenessa said...

How fun! I was sad to miss the bachelorette party and Heather's wedding. Glad you posted about it! You all look great in your panties--especially Lou!;) Lovin' the non-bridesmaid pic, too! You rock!