Sunday, January 11, 2009

Unfortunately...

...due to recent events, it's become necessary for Bryce and I to make our blog private. I was hoping not to, but it will just be a little safer this way. For those of you who would like to continue to be mildly amused by our blog, please either post your email as a reply to this, or email it to me at writetoyell @ hotmail.com, and I will send an authorization. (Sorry for the extra spaces, don't want someone to pilfer my address. Isn't it ridiculous?) We're so sorry for the inconvenience, and we hope to see you on the other side! :) (FYI - I'll be making it private in about a week.)

16 comments:

Cassie said...

Me ME!!! You have my address...

The Petterssons said...

Add me :-) I'm thinking of doing it too, so email me at thepetterssons at gmail

Lili said...

CAn you please add me? Our address is sexymexi5@hotmail.com Thanks!

Becky said...

I am definitely amused by your blog!

missbecky1 at gmail
Thanks!

Mom of three ♥ said...

I hear ya, I think I will be doing the same! I am getting some messages of people that are from Canada and farther and I have no clue who they are! Makes me a bit nervous!So add me to your and then send me your email at holbrookfam4 at hotmail.com

Thanks!
Amber

Andrea said...

Me too, please!

mathis.a at gmail.com

Andrea

Josh and Anna said...

Add me! I love reading your blog:) anna.frederickson@gmail.com

Strong Family said...

Yep, add me too!

Aprile said...

Don't leave me out! purpleguber @ yahoo.com

Mom of three ♥ said...

K, so I am a dork and left you the wrong email address.. THAT ONE DOES NOT EVEN EXIST!! HAHA So instead let's try this one, amber_holbrook at hotmail.com

Thanks!
Hope that Cole gets feeling better.

Stacey said...

Please add us! :)
tbhsbh@gmail.com

jenn said...

Count me in.
chrisculley1@aol.com

sweet pickles said...

Add me. Let me know if you need my e-mail.

Heidi said...

That stinks. I've been thinking about doing it too, but I have a few technilogically challenged people who read it that I would probably loose. Such a debate. Anyway add me too. heidi dot english at gmail.

Tammy said...

Can I just say that I LOVED the whole, Cole in your stocking thing. So cute... Hope you are surviving the working mom stuff, it is pretty tough. (I have been there before!) Love ya-Tammy

Beck said...

Hey Danielle! Hang in there with working and being Mom. It is hard, but it will all be ok and he will always love you the most, not Miss Kathy :)