Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My Little Man

So, after a disasterous first session at Kiddie Kandids (never again!), we got a few cute pictures of Cole. Keep in mind that I told "the photographer" at the beginning that I don't like pictures that are too posed.

I don't think she listened.

But, we did get some very cute ones - I can't believe Cole is almost 4 months old. We just love having him around and seeing his cute smile!

(Seriously, what baby looks natural in this pose?)
Now we get to the good ones...
And who could resist our "Go Utes!" picture?

7 comments:

Becky said...

Those are so cute!

Aprile said...

FYI to a new mommy. Your child will never look as cute in a kiddie kandids photo as you hope, because let's face it, mall employees behind a camera can hardly be called "photographers." I have tried both kiddie kandids and JCPenny studios only to be frustrated and agitated. I am convinced that the only way to get those amazing shots of your kids is to fork over some serious cash to a pro. That being said, Cole is such an awesome baby to smile on camera for you! He is getting so unbelievable big! Time goes by so fast....

Lili said...

He is a heartbreaker! What a handsome little man!

Cassie said...

So the propped up pic is not working- but his smile sure is! Why is he getting so big without my permission? Put a stop to this at once.

The Petterssons said...

He is so handsome! The lighting in the pictures makes his hair have a reddish tint.

Strong Family said...

So cute! I've never heard anything good about kiddie kandids. I just take my kids to Target or I take them myself with the digital and get copies at Costco.

Mom of three ♥ said...

I have had good and bad at Kiddie Kandids, it really just depends on the photograher! He looks so cute and is getting so big!