Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Fun

For Cole's first Halloween, we decided to keep it low-key and spend the evening with my parents. I don't think that bothered them one bit. :)

My mom with a bright-eyed Cole.

My dad with a not-so-bright-eyed Cole. This is just before he jerked his head away from the burp cloth and spit up all over my Dad's shirt.

Cole's first Halloween bib. It was heavily used.

I think the "Snack-o-lantern" onesie was very appropriate.

Bryce's brother and sister-in-law gave Cole this adorable tiger costume. It stayed on for longer than I thought it would.

Bryce and I "dressed up" as frazzled, sleep-deprived, new parents.

Hope everyone had a great Halloween!

9 comments:

Mom of three ♥ said...

He looks so cute! Wasn't it fun having a baby to dress up! We had fun dressing up Sadie and Sawyer. I am going to be posting pictures on our blog shortly of them in their costumes.

Strong Family said...

Oh, so cute! I love dressing up my kids for Halloween. And yours and Bryce's costumes were great too!

Cassie said...

The one of you holding Cole over your sholder is priceless! Look at his little bum!
I think Uncle Randy had that spit up coming... ok, not really. Your mom has never looked more delighted!
Looks like a fun evening Yell.

The Petterssons said...

Fun Halloween! Such a cute costume for Cole.

Shay said...

Love the Tiger costume!

Heidi said...

So cute. I love the costume too.

Aprile said...

That onesie and costume are so stinkin' cute!! Just you wait- the holidays are so much more fun with little kiddos.

Becky said...

so so so cute

Randa Pickle said...

He looks so cute and the grandparents look so happy holding him in his costume. Good times.

Love ya,

Randa