Monday, April 3, 2017

My Stuffed Animal Hoarder

It's so interesting to me how two kids can be so different in their likes, dislikes, and habits. When it comes to their rooms, it's easy to see how different they are. Cole easily gets rid of old toys, and likes his room clean. Jack, on the other hand, loves to keep things. Everything. Last Christmas, he had a stack of magazines of toys he had circled that he wanted. It took me until February to convince him to throw it away. He keeps packaging, instructions, and EVERY SINGLE piece of paper he has ever drawn on. I have to basically wait until he's out of the house and purge as quickly as I can.
 
This love of clutter extends to his sleeping habits. Every night, he puts at least four stuffed animals in bed with him. I cannot imagine having the bulky, furry, and hot things packed around him, but he just loves it. Hey, I guess you like what you like, right?

No comments: