Friday, November 7, 2014

The Leaves!

At a recent trip to the park, Cole and Jack discovered piles and piles of beautiful yellow leaves  They had so much fun with those leaves. One of their favorites was to have me completely bury them in leaves, and then they would jump out at me. Yay - super wholesome fun, right? Try telling that to the part of my brain that knows this park is home to a guy who lives literally down by the creek. So I encouraged them, but tried to inconspicuously rustle about in the leaves for needles, poo, and dead bodies.

Don't ask me what I was planning to do if I found any of those things.

Good thing the leaves seemed clean and the boys didn't notice my hesitation.  Otherwise I wouldn't have captured these gems.

1 comment:

jenn said...

Hahahaha! You make me laugh. That is hilarious, in a no-so-funny sort of way! ;) This park is gorgeous. I'd love to do a session there!