Friday, April 20, 2012

Beware - Journal Writing Ahead

I have recently been thinking a lot about why I blog.  I tell a lot of people I blog because then I don't have to write in my journal.  (Can I get a "Hallelujah?")  But then I realized that there are some things I haven't blogged about that are pretty important.  In the past, I have tried to keep my blog pretty positive and just as an informative tool for those wishing to get caught up on what's going on.  Looking at my past posts, I'm seeing that they don't tell the whole story.  Also, with people checking my blog a little more infrequently now (pity party!), I feel I have a little more license to write more deeply about what's going on.

Don't worry, I don't intend on making this a crazy political blog or anything like that.  And I'll always warn you of a "journal-eque" entry so you can skip it if you want.

The first thing I wanted to write about was the birth of my boys.  Again, I write this not for sympathy or admiration, but for myself.  So that I can remember details of two life-changing events in my life.  These birth stories are told entirely from my point of view.  I'm sure Bryce has some very interesting perspective as well, but since he has written exactly one post on this blog, I'm thinking that's not a big priority for him.  I say that with all the love in my heart, of course.  :)

So, read on, if you dare...

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Oh I will. No dare needed.