Thursday, February 9, 2012

so FABULOUS!

Cole has been going through a...let's call it a phase...lately. A few weeks ago he insisted I paint his toenails pink. I tried not to make a big deal about it and gave in. He kept wandering around the house, every so often stopping and staring down at his toes in wonder and awe.
Then, one night, Isak was over playing. They were quite contentedly playing cars in the living room when Cole stopped and casually said to Isak, "Hey Isak, do you want to go cuddle in bed with the lights off?"
And finally, as we were playing monster trucks a few nights ago, Cole announced to me that my truck was "so cute" and how the wheels were "adorable."

I think all the girls in his Preschool class are having an influence...

3 comments:

Lili said...

Oh my! I have to admitt he sounds so cute! :)

Nancy Allen said...

If he didn't like cars so much, I guess we would worry. I think you're right--the girls in his class have had too much influence. Guess we better use more masculine adjectives in the future.

Cassie said...

Phase or not- that boy just makes me smile :)