Monday, August 1, 2011

Dream Log

In this dream, I'm a show girl - complete with black feathered headdress and a sparkly red costume - and I work on a cruise ship. I'm in love with a boy who works for one of the families on the ship. I write a poem about how wonderful I think he is, but - alas! - the poem falls into the wrong hands and he reads it.

To prove how much I really don't love him, I decide that the best thing for me to do is to perform a sassy dance to Beyonce's "All The Single Ladies" at my next show. That will show him!


3 comments:

Josh and Anna said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who has dreams that make you think, "Where did that come from!!"

Cassie said...

My oh my... I need to see this dance. Prepare the number for me when I see your lovely feathered face next. I DEMAND it.

jenn said...

I'm thinking you would be one hot tamale in that outfit! :)