Tuesday, December 30, 2008

So This Is Christmas...and What Have You Done?

Made Sarmas (a Yugoslavian tradition) with my Grandma Allen

Enjoyed the traditional Girl's Night Out - Christmas Edition - with the Salty Ladies. (Don't ask.)

Took cute naked baby pictures of Cole.

Enjoyed the now infamous Barber family Christmas party.

Bursted with pride to see my little guy play the perfect Baby Jesus.

Let Grandma Nancy and Grandpa Randy spoil Cole all they wanted.

Stuffed myself silly. (No picture required!)

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas, and best wishes for a Happy New Year!


6 comments:

Becky said...

Cute! Your little guy is getting so big! I am glad you had a great Christmas!

The Petterssons said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aprile said...

Thanks for the pics of your holiday celebrations. It's always fun to see how other families celebrate. Just wait until Cole discovers Santa....

Mom of three ♥ said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Can't wait to see you guys Sunday.. I heard you may not be going back to work? Let me know the details!See ya soon..

David and Jacquee said...

I love the family picture at the end. You have such a cute little guy. It looks like you had a lot of fun over Christmas with your families!

jenn said...

What a perfect Christmas. Nothing wrong with spoiling Cole on his 1st Christmas. :)
He was the perfect little baby Jesus.