Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas to All!

I just wanted to take a moment to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas. It has been a wonderful year, and we are so blessed to have such wonderful, thoughtful, and caring friends and families in our lives. We truly appreciate everything you have each done throughout the year; especially all the help when Cole was born. The gifts, the meals, the babysitting, and shoulders to cry on; these were so meaningful to us, and we couldn't have done it without you.

As the year winds down, I always feel the need to reflect. Things are definitely a little scarier than when the year began - especially when you consider the state of our economy. With so many struggling around me, it makes me appreciate
things in my life I may not have thought of before. I'm truly grateful Bryce and I are both employed, have a roof over our heads, food to eat, and a warm bed to sleep in. I'm thankful, more than words can say, that our little boy is healthy and happy, and pray it will always be so.

Thank you again for each of you and for the treasured memories you gave to our family this year. Merry Christmas and a very happy and healthy New Year to you and yours!!!



7 comments:

Cassie said...

I love that lump of cole.

Shay said...

How Cute! I am so glad that we are friends!

Becky said...

Merry Christmas to you too!
Have a great new year!

Mom of three ♥ said...

Merry Christmas to you too! Sorry we still have not gotten together!! When do you go back to work?? Let's try after the first of the year to do lunch!!

Josh and Anna said...

Merry Christmas to you guys as well! That little guy is so precious, I love his Christmas pictures!

The Petterssons said...

Hope you had a great Christmas! I love those pictures

jenn said...

Merry Christmas to you too! Cole was just the sweetest little baby Jesus in the nativity. I love the Christmas pictures of him, so precious!