Thursday, March 20, 2008

My Adorable Husband

We came home from work, and I decided it would be really delicious to have taco salads.
Alas, the sour cream in our fridge had expired -
and you know how sour cream is an integral part of anything taco-related.

My sweet husband volunteered to go pick up some extra salsa and sour cream at the store.

This is what he returned with.

Delicious cottage cheese taco salads. :)
Oh well, I appreciate that he was so willing to go get us what we needed after a long drive home. A+ for effort!


7 comments:

Becky said...

HA!! That's great.

Aprile said...

Hmmmm. I think that's a first. You may have to submit your recipe to a cookbook. You could call it the "send your man to the store salad." Think of the variations! You may even be able to do an entire book on this one recipe alone!

jenn said...

Ahh...glad I'm not the only one who has made such blunders. I distinctly remember being a teenager and my Mom asking me to make dinner. She had all the ingredients for this great zuchinni and chicken receipe. Usually it's quite delicious, but usually it has zuchinni in it, not cucumber. Whoops, my bad.

Cassie said...

Oh Bryce... bless his heart.

Cassie said...

How about tomorrow (tues) at 11:30 for Lunch? :)

Anonymous said...

Danielle - your Dad usually shows up with twice the things I send him for - most notably something chocolate and sweet for me. Bryce is such a great guy - you should "Hang on to him like grim death" - but that's really far away for you. Thanks for joining us for Easter dinner!!! Your dessert was YUM-OH.

Mom

Cassie said...

I can't on Thurs. We have a team lunch scheduled.
I can either do it on Fri @ noon OR we could still go for tomorrow. I don't have any appts- so I can be a little flexible. I am supposed to be here from 12:30-4:00 in case a customer wants to see a counselor the same day... but I could probably just say I forgot!