Monday, December 25, 2017

Christmas Goings-On

I was so incredibly happy that we could celebrate Christmas this year as we have in year's past. My dad was feeling pretty good, and it was so nice to be with him. Christmas Eve found us making sourmas, baking cookies and opening PJ's at Nana and Pa's.


Christmas morning was all about the presents. The boys seemed to be happy with what they received, and Cole is well on his way to pro-Hipster status with his record player, skinny jeans, and guitar-playing.

But, I think Cricket enjoyed her gift the most - a brand new comfy bed.

I was so happy to have our traditional Christmas breakfast of sausage soufflé and biscuits.
 
We enjoyed our time at the Thomsen's and then made our way back to my mom and dad's for traditional Yugoslavian food. YUMMY.

Here's to another FABULOUS Christmas with the ones we love most!

No comments: