Saturday, October 1, 2016

One Lucky Girl

Bryce and I celebrated our 13th (!) anniversary this year. I really feel like this has been our best year yet. The kids are older and we have a little more time to hang out with each other. We've also tried to accommodate each other - I've tried to be less demanding and Bryce has tried to be more proactive. And we've really hit our stride. Here are just a few of the things I love about being married to Bryce:

1)  He's the best traveler. I LOVE to travel with Bryce. He's easy-going, loves trying anything new, and rolls with the punches. 
2)  He's patient. He plays endless hours of video games with the boys, listens to my work drama, and puts together shelving without a fuss.
3)  He's even-keeled. He rarely gets angry or upset. He can get frustrated for sure, but he doesn't let it drag him down.
4)  He likes puzzles as much as I do.
5)  He puts up with my never ending projects and artistic endeavors.
6)  He wants a dog.
7)  He has the sexiest dimple when he smiles.
8)  He unloads the dishwasher. I hate doing that.
9)  He loves my family.
10) He wore me down with the beard. The damn beard that I was so against but have to admit is pretty cute and looks awesome.

We didn't do anything big for our anniversary - just drove up the canyons to enjoy the fall colors and had dinner at Brio - but it was perfect. Love you, Bryce and here's to lucky number 13!



No comments: