Thursday, December 18, 2014

Christmas Lists

We're really trying to get the boys to focus on just a couple of gifts for Christmas this year in an effort to make our holidays a bit more manageable. They put a lot of thought into these lists to Santa:

Jack:
I want - an animal zoo
I need - kitties (luckily, the stuffed variety)
I'll wear - slippers
I'll read - a counting book
I would really like you to bring me - a blue dragon
He's only changed his mind about a dozen times.  Grrrr....

Cole:
I want - Skylanders Trap Team
I need - a remote control orca vehicle
I'll wear - slippers
I'll read - "sciens" (any science book)
I would really like you to bring me - the leap band
Oh, and that's Santa at the bottom. The "Ho Ho Ho"s ended up as "Oh Oh Oh"s. 
Bad Santa!

1 comment:

Shay said...

Cole and Tage sure have a lot in common. Tage loves Science. I hope it never changes. Your boys are adorable!