Friday, August 29, 2014

Park Silly

Summer is a funny thing.  Around May-ish, I come up with all these "things" we need to do, acting like we have all the time in the world.  Mid-July I realize that summer is winding down, and it's a frantic rush to fit it all in.  

With that in mind, we worked to make time for a few new things, and one of them was to go up to Park City for the "Park Silly" event they hold on Sundays.  Main Street is shut down, and vendors are allowed to set up.  Cole and Jack's first order of business was to get their faces painted and their balloon animals made.
I found an adorable coat rack and Bryce picked out some prints for the office.  After that, we kind of just wandered aimlessly until we spotted the ski lift.  Both kids were super excited to ride, so up we went.  
Outdoor market visit of some sort?  Check!  (I try to keep my expectations low.)

1 comment:

Shay said...

That's awesome! We were up there this weekend too! Missed the market, but went to the Miner's Day parade. I love Park City!