Monday, June 23, 2014

Happy 3rd Birthday!

Jack turned 3 years old on April 29th, and I didn't want to miss the chance to capture this moment in his life.  I like to refer to Jack as my Little Sunshine, because he is truly a bright, happy, teasing little boy (unless you're trying to wake him up in the morning - then you better keep your distance).  I adore his brilliant blonde hair, bright blue eyes, and golden skin.  I love his little toddler fingers, and the way he still holds my finger as we cross a street.  I love the way he tilts his head to the side when he asks a question, and the way he brings his voice up to a high falsetto when he's having his dinosaurs talk to each other.  I love the way he calls Cafe Rio "Cafen Rito."  I love the way he belly giggles when you tickle him.  I know I'm in for it when he gets a certain little smile and his eyes light up mischievously.  I love how he looks up to his brother, and is *usually* pretty willing to share with him.

Having a 3 year old can be trying at times - the tantrums, refusals to obey, and an inability to see the consequences of your actions (for example, how running out in the middle of the street could end badly), but Jack just has this way about him that makes it very easy to forgive and forget his latest mischief.  We love Jack so much and are so glad that he's part of our family.  Happy 3rd Birthday, Jack!






2 comments:

Shay said...

Happy (belated) Birthday Jack! He is such a cutie. I love that he is a blondie and he has the most adorable smile too.

Shay said...

Btw: I was just looking at the pic of Bryce holding Jack on the side bar... I can't believe this is the same kid!