Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Cole's New Girlfriend

Apparently, Cole has a new girlfriend at school. This morning, I dropped him off at daycare, and he started happily playing with the soccer balls. I was just about to leave when one of his classmates, Brynlee, came in. He ran right over to her shouting "B! B! B!" He stopped right in front of her and gently handed her the soccer ball. She smiled shyly at him and said,

"Coke."

Her mom said she had been wandering around the house all night last night saying, "Coke. Coke. Coke." They finally figured out she meant Cole.

It still makes me smile.

6 comments:

Nancy Allen said...

That is priceless! I'm so glad you'll have a record of it to show him when he gets older. I think I'll start calling him Coke.

Mom of three ♥ said...

That is adorable!!

Stacey said...

That is SO cute!

jenn said...

That might just be the cutest story ever! Adorable and a true gentleman...that Coke's is already shaping up to be quite the catch!

Josh and Anna said...

You should post a picture so we can see the little lovebirds:)

Cassie said...

Coke? So cute.