Sunday, September 14, 2008

How Did You Know?

I must brag. I have the cutest husband ever! This week has been very hectic at work, for both Bryce and I. He's been working a lot of nights and weekends, and I've been trying to prepare everyone for the time I'll be gone. Thursday was especially stressful, and I'm sitting at my desk ranting about how crazy things are when these appear...

It's amazing how flowers can immediately change your day. It definitely did mine. So, thank you, Bryce - somehow, you read my mind!



3 comments:

Mom of three ♥ said...

That is so sweet! It is always nice when our hubby's do stuff like that and just make our day! Hope that your getting things done at work so you can be ready to stay home with your sweet baby boy for awhile!

Cassie said...

Lucky! It really is amazing what surprise flowers will do for a stressed gal. Maybe you would have told me about this if I hadn't done all the talking at lunch the other day! Even so- one of the best chats/lunch dates I have had in ages! Love ya, Yell!

jenn said...

Awe, so sweet! What a great little hubby you have. :)