Thursday, June 26, 2008

Bear Lake

Over the past weekend, we went to Bear Lake with the Thomsens. We sat on the beach, ate delicious food, and watched the kids have a ball. My heart will always be true to Lake Powell, but I have to admit Bear Lake showed us a good time!

Cindy and L
eslie
Mitchell playing with the mud.
Our fantastic sandcastle that was slowly washed away as the day wore on. Mother Nature is indeed cruel.Bryce and with an obviously tired Mitchell (there's not way he would have slowed down enough for this unless he was wupped!).
And here's to the oddest, most random sunburn I've received. Apparently, it's time for me to get new sunscreen. But, on a positive note, my ankles have made a surprise return appearance. Welcome back, kids!

6 comments:

powellpig2000 said...

Bear Lake rules! I love the blue water there, but I must confess that I love Lake Powell more also. Looks like you had a ball though and nothing beats a fresh raspberry shake from bear lake!

Aprile said...

So, I think that you need to start putting the baby bump in your "leg" pictures. Because, in a while, you won't be able to see the legs much anyways.

Anonymous said...

I am glad you found your ankles. I can't believe how incredibly lost they actually were. WOW! You are the cutest preggers friend I have ever had. YAY for Brittlly!!!!

Love, Kelly

Cassie said...

I have a similar leg burn from Bear Lake... I think it is the sun up there. So splotchy.

jenn said...

Welcome back to the ankles!
Ouch on the sunburn.
Amen to your Powell loyalty.
But, Bear Lake does indeed deliver.
Glad you had a good time.

Anonymous said...

I'm with Aprile (hello Aprile) I want to see the bump!